"Vicenza è" is a consortium set up in 1991 to function as a Destination Management Organisation. It unites the public bodies responsible for tourism and those in the private sector who are interested in value Vicenza and the province as a tourist destination coordinating the promotion, commercialization, formation and welcoming tourist (90 partners).
The activity, programmed with projects based on a marketing plan, is developed as follows:
- the presence at international and Italian tourism exhibitions open to both tourist operators and the public.
- the presence, with the support of private operators members, at workshops both in Italy and abroad
- the organization of educational tours and familiarisations trip for tour operators and journalists.
- the promotion of Vicenza as a destination for congress
- the promotion of Vicenza as a filming set (Vicenza Film Commission)
- the organization and promotion of artistic and cultural events
- a free service of reservation in the hotels and restaurants members of our company, also for congress and meetings.
- the organization of appointments among suppliers and buyers, both in Italy and abroad.
- the hospitality towards foreign delegations, welcomed by the associated members
We developed the following specific branches among our activity:
- Vicenza Film Commission
- Vicenza Sport Commission
- Mice - Convention Bureau
- Project Comuni De.Co.
VICENZA È soc.cons.r.l. works in full agreement with Vicenza è Convention & Visitor Bureau for the tourist promotion of Vicenza province through. We offer a free service of reservation in the member hotels, restaurants and tourist services, also for congress and meetings.
Vicenza is located in the heart of the Veneto region, close to Venice. Vicenza is the city of the architect Palladio and its palaces give the city a unique appearance. Vicenza and the villas of Palladio in the Veneto region are included in the UNESCO World Heritage List since 1994-96.
STAFF CONSORZIO VICENZA È
EUGENIO GONZATO Vicepresidente
VLADIMIRO RIVA Consigliere Delegato
ALESSANDRO BASCHIROTTO Presidente del Collegio dei Revisori
CARLA PADOVAN Segretario Generale
ANDREA CHIEMENTIN Amministrazione
ELENA TONIN Amministrazione
GIULIA RONGA Segreteria operativa
BEATRICE FAVA Segreteria operativa
STAFF - TOURIST INFORMATION OFFICE IN VICENZA
STAFF - TOURIST INFORMATION OFFICE IN RECOARO TERME
VICENZA È - SOC. CONSORTILE A RESP. LIM.
STEFANIA PARISE Presidente
Vicenza è is a member of the Association "Strada del Torcolato di Breganze". www.stradadeltorcolato.it
The Vicenza Fim Commission is a member of the national organisation Italian Film Comission. www.italianfilmcommissions.it